With 12 independent, mainly geo focused brands including AAMI, GIO, APIA and Shannons, Suncorp has embarked on a journey of transforming its brand strategy and connecting the many brands into the one Suncorp Group brand.
By moving to a customer focused, rather than product focused strategy, Suncorp is delivering a personalised, consistent, friction free and compelling omni-channel customer experience for their B2C and B2B clients.
In this session, Mim will share how Suncorp is bringing brands together to better fulfil customer needs:
- The shift from the orientation around products, to an orientation around the journeys of customers
- Connecting the brands and their architecture to the Suncorp ecosystem and value system and what that means to their customers
- The importance of clear Customer Value Propositions (CVPs) for each brand to avoid brands cannibalising each other
- The new Go-to-market strategies with the Group Brand and the importance of clear segmentation models for each brand
- The CX piece in the digital transformation and the introduction of digital self-service options, working to better unify the digital experience
- The leadership team and working with head of distribution channels – Creating a seamless channel integration that allows you to exploit engagement opportunities