Understanding your audience and how content is key to customer experience is paramount. In this interactive workshop you will learn how to build and execute a content marketing strategy that connects you with your audience and delivers on your business goals.
- This workshop will work through the steps of:
- Aligning your content strategy with your organisation’s objectives
- Building the right team
- Accessing multiple data sources for real insights
- Persona development and refinement
- Creation of a content plan that delivers value to your audience
- Testing, learning, revising content plans
You’ll leave this session with the tools and information to create real and deep connections with audiences with every interaction, and stand out from the crowd.
Bring an idea for a piece of hero content (eg ebook or research piece) for your business, and we’ll work on a quarter-long content program to drive audiences to it from every channel, gain media coverage and, ultimately, drive brand awareness, leads, loyalty and advocacy.
Managing Editor – Brands
Mahlab is a content marketing agency that’s been creating genuine connections through content since 1997. Hallie has been with Mahlab for a decade. She’s launched several award-winning print titles and digital content strategies for associations, and now works with marketing and content teams at Salesforce, Lenovo, HBF, DocuSign, CommSec, CFS, UTS and more. Leading Mahlab’s team of brand editors, Hallie is a master of finding fascinating tales to tell B2B organisations’ customers.