The 4th annual B2B Marketing Leaders Forum Melbourne is set to take place on 15-16 November and the two-day forum is going to be jam packed with learnings and actionable insights for the attendees. Here is what you'll learn across the event:
1. Leadership, internal stakeholder management and leading teams - Hear two former CMOs share their journeys to CEOs
2. CMO/CFO Alignment - Learn how to establish credibility with the CFO by speaking their language and the importance of financial literacy
3. Growth - How SEEK is building a new growth function led by a Former CMO and how Xero's Former MD is accelerating global growth and scale at one of Australia's tech unicorns, Siteminder
4. Small teams, budgets & resources - Practical examples of stretching small teams, budgets & resources further at Bennelong Funds Management and how Sendle is taking on Australia Post as a challenger brand
5. "Doing more with less”, is this the new norm in today’s marketing landscape - The resilience and adaptability of the B2B marketer. Navigating through the pandemic and now with the ongoing economic pressure constantly being asked to do more with less, but how?
6. Sales & Marketing Alignment - The direct impacts to an organisation's performance when these teams are misaligned and how to get back to alignment. The importance of Performance Marketing for alignment and a seat at the leadership table
7. Strategy & GTM Leadership for CMOs and practical teach-me-how-to build effective GTM strategies for Emerging Leaders
8. Demand Generation and how to accelerate pipeline & conversions across all stages of the funnel.
9. Customer Experience - Learn how Macquarie Telecom went from challenger telecom brand to a billion-dollar Technology Group by re-imaging and consistently elevating customer experiences
10. ABM - Strategic Account Based Marketing and Intent based ABM at Scale
11. Brand & Creativity in B2B – the gateway to aligning the business to the customer and Innovative through-leadership as a brand building strategy
12. Digital, Martech, Attribution and ROI - Activating digital channels across JAPAC, Data-driven digital demand and revenue growth
13. Content Marketing - Learn how to map content to the end-to-end buyer journey and how to optimise messaging for omnichannel strategy, how to use content to progress conversations during long selling cycles and customer journeys and the best distribution strategies for content amplification
14. AI in B2B Marketing - Revolutionise your marketing strategies with generative AI - A Roadmap for Forward-Thinking Marketing Leaders
15. Invest in yourself – 10 leadership lessons on how to keep yourself at the edge, relevant, effective, wanted and thriving
Download the full conference brochure and book your team here!