Case Study: Social selling for Lenovo’s executive team – from idea to revenue contribution
Danielle will share how she took the initiative two years ago, to develop the initially Asia Pacific program of developing the region’s executive team’s thought-leadership profiles.
She will explain the strategy behind getting Lenovo’s APAC CMO Nick Reynolds -Australia’s #1 Power Profile – on LinkedIn for 2017; how social selling, supported by data, really does deliver results
- The engagement piece – strategic connections and social selling through social
- The executive team as publishers – Creating long-form, thought-leading content
- The publishing strategy and working with external influencers
- Going global – since the initial focus of only four executives, the program has now extended to 14
thought-leaders including two in the US.
- The results – empirical data analysis of how the program has connected with real sales