Debate: The future of sales — ripe for disruption or already disrupted?
Not so long ago, the channel to sales was clear and defined. Marketing shared leads, proposals were drawn, relationships built, and products sold. Today however, like many other industries, that channel is as blurred as it is busy.
What was once straight-forward is now a minefield of faceless buyers, challenging environments and endless opportunities, leaving many questioning what the future of ‘sales’ really looks like.
Find out when you join us for this exciting and useful discussion as part of the annual Great Sales Debate.
As we unpack what the future of sales really looks like, find out how each team makes a case for or against “Is the industry ripe for disruption or has it already disrupted?”
- Faceless buyers – How do you sell to those you can’t connect with?
- Increased information gathering for buyers – How to re-calibrate the sales pitch to close a deal?
- Responsibilities – How much ownership over leads should sales have and who is responsible for the buyer experience?
- Skills – What really carries weight in today’s landscape, and will they hold up tomorrow?
- Leads vs. Insights – What’s realistic when it comes to growing your business?
Who wins? You decide! We look forward to seeing you there for a fun filled debate