The safety of our delegates, speakers and staff is the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum’s top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests as outlined by the relevant State Government.
Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you can play a role in moving business forward safely.
All on-site staff from B2B Marketing Leaders Forum and Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf will be fully vaccinated.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER – Conditions of Entry
- If you’re not fully vaccinated, do not purchase a ticket. If you have a medical exemption please contact us to discuss before you buy your ticket firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE – Conditions of Entry
- We require all attendees to have performed a self-test rapid antigen test at home within the 24hrs prior to arriving.
- We ask you to stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough or flu like symptoms
- You are not awaiting test results of COVID-19
- You have not been within close contact of a person who is suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
UPON ARRIVAL – Conditions of Entry
- You may be required to show your vaccination certificate
- Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks
- A small amount of rapid antigen tests will be available on-site but will delay your entry by at least 30minutes.
- Contactless registration will be available
DURING THE EVENT – Conditions of Entry
- Hand sanitation stations and facemasks provided throughout the conference venue
- Clear signage promoting advice on hygiene guidelines
- Frequent venue cleaning of conference space
- COVID-Safe food & beverage distribution stations
If you are feeling unwell before or on the day of the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum, please do not attend the event and seek medical advice immediately.
For more information on State Government regulations, please see here.
Doltone House is COVID safe – please read more here.