We cannot wait to host you at the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum 2021, APAC’s largest community for connecting B2B marketing leaders, held at Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf in Sydney.
Covid-Response Plan and Conditions of Entry
We are working to ensure a safe and viable environment for our attendees. To protect the wellbeing of our guests and assist in the containment of COVID-19, the following conditions apply upon entry.
- We ask you to stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough or flu like symptoms
- You are not awaiting test results of COVID-19
- You have not been within close contact of a person who is suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- You do not live or have entered a COVID-19 hotspot
- You must check in using the QR code
The safety of our delegates, speakers and staff is the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum’s top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests as outlined by the relevant State Government.
- Staggered and designated arrival windows to avoid queues
- Contactless registration and COVID-Safe check-in
- Hand sanitation stations and facemasks provided throughout the conference venue
- Clear signage & educational videos promoting advice on hygiene guidelines
- Social distancing measures throughout event, including floor markings in networking areas
- Frequent venue cleaning of conference space
- COVID-Safe food & beverage distribution stations
- Onsite COVID-Safe Marshalls to assist and advise you throughout
If you are feeling unwell before or on the day of the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum, please do not attend the event and seek medical advice immediately.
For more information on State Government regulations, please see here.
Doltone House is COVID safe – please read more here.