Channel Marketing is a specialisation within the overall discipline of marketing, focused on communicating value to, through, with and for channel partners. The right approach depends on the Go-To-Market strategy and the objectives a business wants to achieve.
Today’s Partners typically work with 5–25 Vendors at any given time. The constant flow of information coming in from these Vendors can be disruptive, overwhelming, and confusing. Vendors who understand how to better engage and align marketing with their channel ecosystem are the ones winning the customers mindshare.
The objective of the workshop is to give an overview of the specific needs of marketing to, with, through and for partners. Based on values for partners and vendor objectives the attendees will develop approaches to improve business results. In a combination of sharing best practices as well as interactive working sessions, the attendees will generate new ideas and a concrete action plan to execute.
This workshop will work through the steps of:
- Why do partners buy from vendors? What benefits do they expect and how can you align them with your objectives in your partner program?
- Through Partner Marketing: How vendors and partners align
- To Channel Partner: Engaging and empowering the channel
- Persona development to better understand my partner marketer needs
- Mapping the partner journey: Applying personas to optimise channel marketing
With Over 25 years of global channel marketing experience, Mona holds extensive expertise in Channel go-to-market plans that directly support business growth objectives and drive significant and measurable ROI – increasing demand, driving sales, and positively impacting brand equity. In addition, she has led highly skilled marketing teams that deliver engagement with the channel and end users.