Todd Wheatland is a recognized authority on content, B2B and social marketing. He is the global head of strategy at 2015 Content Marketing Agency of the Year – King Content. Prior to his current role with King Content, Australian-born Todd spent eight years in Paris as global head of thought leadership for Fortune 500 workforce solutions company Kelly Services.
Recent recognition includes:
– named a Top 100 Digital Marketing Expert (Adspringr, Aug 2014)
– named as a Top 50 Social Media Expert (Stryde, May 2014)
– Foundation Instructor, CMI Online Training & Certification ((Mar 2014)
– named as one of Top 25 Social Media Experts by LinkedIn (Feb 2014)
– named as one of 15 B2B Marketers to Watch (FierceMarketer, Oct 2013)
– joined the Content Marketing Hall of Fame as content marketer of the year finalist (CMI, Sep 2013)
– KellyOCG named a Top 50 Marketing Brand (Kapost, Nov 2013).
Todd is a frequent speaker at events in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific, including Content Marketing World, Social Media Marketing World, eConsultancy’sFUNNEL, Content Marketing Strategies and the B2B Marketing Forum. He is also a regular contributor to and information source for industry publications including Mashable, Social Media Today, Chief Content Officer Magazine, DemandGen Report & B2B Magazine.
A 15-year career marketer, his projects have been recognized by the AMI national marketing award, the Killer Content Awards, as well as gold and platinumMarCom awards.