Case Study: Creating and commercialising a multi-channel content brand
Until two years ago, Engineers Australia’s (EA) monthly magazine was their key communication tool with 105,000 members. Now the magazine is just one of a number channels EA uses to communicate with members and potential members. In the process, EA has taken a digital-first approach to their communications with a focus on elevating their organisation’s profile, positioning themselves as a thought leader in innovative engineering, as well as growing their membership base.
Hear how Mahlab and EA have worked together to:
- Develop the multi-channel content brand to support EA’s broader business goals;
- Implement the strategy and change at the right pace for the organisation and its members;
- Recruit and build the right content team (a hybrid model of in-house and agency);
- Cost-effectively use content to increase member and non-member engagement; and
- Elevate content to be part of the organisation’s core value proposition and a significant revenue stream