Australian based, global software case study in turning marketing into a legitimate revenue generator, with a seat at the leadership table and 25% increased budgets
A marketer’s nirvana – effective campaigns backed by real-time analytics – demonstrating marketing’s contribution to the bottom line by accurately attributing, tracking and reporting on campaign metrics senior management cares about.
In a relatively small, globally dispersed team with limited budgets, Natali and Stuart will explain how accurate campaign attribution, tracking, analytics and reporting have increased pipeline and revenue, fundamentally changing the internal view of the marketing team.
They will share the story of:
- How the business set on a mission to move marketing from administrative cost centre to respected revenue engine with the KPIs aligned with both the sales and leadership teams
- Driven by a revenue focused CMO appointed to the leadership table with the aim to change:
- People: Identifying the skills and experience required of the new team
- Technology: Fixing up the systems – the integrated MarTech stack – ensuring correct integration and data in-output for correct reporting and data-driven decision making
- Processes: The implementation of new lead-scoring models and alerts to sales
- The results from the re-imagined demand generation campaigns – from product to thought-leader focus
- The monthly dashboard reported to the leadership team and board vs internal campaign reporting, tracking and measurement