Now established as APAC’s largest conference for business-to-business marketers, the 2018 B2B Marketing Leaders Forum APAC conference held in Sydney 14-16 May will see 350 CMOs and B2B marketers gathering to learn how to turn their departments into revenue generating machines, secure larger budgets and a stronger voice in the C-suite.
The full agenda for the forum was released in November but we just came up with this new awesome idea which we’ll add to the program and we need your help!
On the first day of the conference, Monday 14 May at 11am we’ll be introducing a “power panel” of MarTech experts.
Each panel member will be given 7-10 minutes on stage and take the audience through their marketing technology stack strategy, implementation and challenges when building and maintaining their stack.
If you’re a B2B CMO, Marketing Operations Manager or Senior Marketer and an effective leader of your organisation’s MarTech strategy we’d love to hear from you.
- A proven framework for delivering a ‘customer first’ strategy and aligning it to your company’s corporate and marketing objectives
- A fully integrated CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS at a minimum
- Explain Sales, Marketing and Service Alignment and tools and workflows used for your customer journeys
- Being able to show a picture of your full marketing stack – see examples of MarTech stacks here
- Show the Customer Journey and Revenue Funnel and explain your Customer Lifetime Value
- Content Marketing, Metrics & Analytics by Lifecycle Stage
- Explain how you measure the business impact of the stack and its components
- Discuss the plan for continued evolution of your stack
If you’re passionate about helping your fellow B2B Marketers advance their knowledge in this area, please contact Emma Roborgh today.There is no submission deadline but we only have 3-4 speaking spots available so please nominate yourself of someone from your team today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the Contact us page
If you’re selected you’ll also be given a free conference ticket to attend the full two days of the conference (14-15 May 2018).
Agencies please note: this is only for brands but you may nominate one of your clients